– Case: Thermaltake View 71TG ARGB
– Motherboard: ASUS H170 Pro Gaming
– CPU: Intel i7 6700
– RAM: 32gb (4x8gb) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
– GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 1060 windforce 6gb OC
– PSU: Aerocool xPredator 550W PSU
– Sound Card: Sound Blasterx AE-5
– Storage: 240gb SSD & 3tb HDD
– NZXT Kraken X72 AIO CPU Cooler (360mm rad w/ 3x 120mm fans
– 3x Thermaltake ARGB 140mm fans
– 7x corsair ql120 120mm fans
– 1x Corsair Commander Pro
– 2x Corsair Lighting Node Core
– 1x Corsair Lighting Node Pro
– 8x Corsair LNP RGB Strips
– NZXT Underglow Kit
– Phanteks NEON RGB Strip
– 2x generic 1m 5050 60 led/m SMD RGB Strip (behind Monitors)
– Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard (Gunmetal Grey)
– Logitech G502 Hero Mouse
– Corsair ST100 Headphone Stand
– Sennheiser GSP550 Headset
– Logitech z906 5.1ch Speakers
– Monitor Arm
– 3x ASUS 21.5 ” 1080p 1ms r/t (gtg) 60hz monitors
Nice clean looks mate.
Love the setup, quick question, what are the dimensions of the desk ? If possible 🙂 It looks so good but
Thanks man! sorry for such a late reply, I kinda forgot this site existed lol. The dimensions of my desk are (L)210mm x (H)750mm x (D)700mm
Huge fan of your setup, just curious what monitor arm are you using? Are all 3 monitors connected to the same arm?
Thanks! I appreciate it. Yes all three monitors are connected to the same arm. I got it from a computer store here in Australia called MSY. it was like $98 or something like that. They dont sell it anymore unfortunately. I managed to find the same one on amazon but.
Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com.au/Vision-Mounts-VM-MP330C-Triple-Monitors/dp/B07C2Z36GG
How big is your desk?
Hey, sorry for such a late reply, I honestly completely forgot about this site lmao. My desk is 2.1m long, 75cm taall and 70cm deep
What desk/table do you have? I’ve been looking for a roomy gaming desk.
Unfortunately I do not know as it was not bought from a shop. We bought it from someone on Facebook Marketplace and they said it was from their daughters university. We got 2 of them.
Dude! Sick setup! Love the beast of a case and killer lighting!
Thanks man i appreciate it! Got all my lighting controlled in icue besides my CPU cooler